Car Accident Lawyers in Southern California
ATTENTIVE REPRESENTATION FOR ACCIDENT VICTIMS
Have you been involved in a car accident caused by someone else’s recklessness? If so, you may be entitled to receive compensation for the injuries that you suffered. At MCIS Lawyers, we are pleased to provide outstanding legal representation and trusted counsel for individuals and families that are recovering after a collision.
WHAT TO DO AFTER A CAR ACCIDENT
After an accident, MCIS Lawyers encourages our clients to take the following steps:
- If possible, safely pull to the shoulder or an area where you are not putting yourself or other drivers at risk.
- Call authorities to alert them of the accident, it is always recommended to obtain a police report.
- Do not place blame on yourself or the other driver; simply ask to receive their information including their driver’s license and insurance.
- If you have your phone available, take photo evidence of the crash, including the time and date, as well as the vehicle’s license plate numbers, insurance, and driver’s license of the other parties.
- Always seek medical attention, even if you are not immediately aware of any injuries. Adrenaline may subdue pain, but having an EMT or doctor look at you can help ensure that there is a medical record after the accident.
- Contact an attorney to assist you with insurance complications and to help you receive the compensation that you deserve!
Having the right lawyer on your side can make a significant difference in the outcome of your case. As soon as possible after a collision, contact MCIS Lawyers!
ARE YOU ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION?
When you work with a Southern California car accident attorney from our office, we work to review all evidence and documentation pursuant to your accident. If it is determined that someone else’s negligence, illegal behavior, or wrongdoing caused the accident, you may be entitled to receive compensation.
Offices in Woodland Hills, Thousand Oaks, and Riverside, serving all surrounding areas including Agoura Hills, Calabasis, Canoga Park, Chatsworth, Encino, Granada Hills, Northridge, North Hollywood, Oxnard, Panarama City, Reseda, San Bernardino, San Fernando Valley, Santa Paula, Sherman Oaks, Simi Valley, Sun Valley, Sylmar, Valley Glen, Van Nuys, Ventura, Winnetka, and more.